WWOOF: I don't want to work and travel. No!!

Some will inquire: why do I need to work in exchange for travel?!!

This is purely my opinion:
How you determine the method you travel, by no means is your choice. However, WWOOF opens up the opportunity to not only exchange work for *FREE food and accommodation but it also laying out the foundation for those who is green at heart, loving nature and volunteering at its best.

While I was in Himorogian, Japan I learned new knowledge that I wouldn't even care to know. I am an IT programmer, living naturally is something that never even crossed my mind.
Some of the interesting facts that I learn:
1. How to grow paddy
2. Flower aromatherapy
3. How to cook japanese food - onigiri, soup
4. How to make natural yeast
5. How to make natural tea from wild herbs

*FREE - you may need to register a minimal yearly fee between ~USD40-50 for WWOOF membership.

Post a Comment

0 Comments