WWOOF and Japan

I have decided to do WWOOF in Japan due to budget. Japan is a whopping budget to go if you're going solo. Without thinking too much but overzealous preparations..hehe, I managed to get through.

The whole preparation engulfed 2 years of my time. That long??
Yeah..the economic downturn, quitting a slumpy job and a bit ridiculous decision on my part to sustain my living at that time have vanished my first attempt to fly to Japan. I forfeited my first return ticket I bought around 2005. It was the worst decision I ever made in terms of budget travelling. I should have followed my pure gut and go but I didn't. I didn't listen to my little voice in my heart.

To cut long story short, I started saving some money again and May 2007 I managed to kiss Japan's soil, literally. Heheh..

Yeahoooo...yabedabedu!!

Here's a blog of my journey of WWOOFing..and to many more great WWOOFing in future.

Cheers!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments